miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

THE SKELETON IN THE FOREST


I was staying with my friend in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out.

 "Where are you going?" said my friend. 
"‘To the forest", I said. "But it´s getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the snakes come out when there is a storm. Don´t go near them. And don´t touche them!".

I went out and saw lots of snakes. I wasn´t scared. I went near them and touched them. Then I remembered what my friend had said. Too late! My teeth turned brown and my skin was covered with scorpions. I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a skeleton. 

Now I live with the skeleton, and when it´s dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.

-The end-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.