viernes, 5 de junio de 2020

A GHOST IN THE PARK!

Ilustración de Fantasma De Dibujos Animados Dibujo y más Vectores ...    I was staying with my friend in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out.

"Where are you going?" said my friend. "To the park," I said. "But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the spiders come out when there is a storm. Don't touch them!"

Cómo dibujar una Araña paso a paso | dibujart.comI went out and saw lots of spiders. I wasn't scared. I went near them and touched them. Then I remembered what my friend has said. Too late! My teeth turned brown and my skin was covered with cockroaches. I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a ghost. 

Paisaje del parque plano - Descargar Vectores Gratis, Illustrator ...Now I live with the ghost, and when it's dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.


-The end-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.