viernes, 5 de junio de 2020

A MYSTERY SOLVED

60 ilustraciones, clipart, dibujos animados e iconos de stock de ...
  I'm Sheila Holmes, top detective. Last week, the police asked me to help them investigate a robbery. 

"Someone has stolen a very expensive necklace from a billionare's house. We need your help!"

I took my camera, went by car and hurried to the house. I looked for clues and found some fingerprints.

Dibujos Animados De La Cámara Digital Negro Ilustraciones ...
Restaurante de camarero sirviendo dibujos animados Vector PremiumJoyería De Lujo Lujoso Colgante Ilustración Collar De Piedras ..."Who's in the house?" I asked the billionaire. "My manager, my cook, my waiter, my gardener, my chauffeur and my cleaner," replied the billionaire.

I questioned the suspects, then I searched the house. "I know who the robber is," I said. "I've found the stolen necklace! It's the waiter!"

-The end-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.