martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

"MY FRIEND, THE SKELETON"


MY FRIEND, THE SKELETON


I was staying with my teacher in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out. "Where are you going?" said my teacher. "To  school," I said. "But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the snakes come out when there is a storm. Don't go near them. And don't touch them!". I went out and saw lots of snakes. I wasn't scared. I went near them and touched them. Then I remembered what my teacher had said. Too late!. My teeth turned purple and my skin was covered with worms. I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a skeleton. Now I live with the skeleton, and when it's dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.

-THE END-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.