lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

The bears and my

Horror story 

I was staying with my grandfather in an old house in the forest One night, I wanted to go out 'Where are you going?' said my grandfather. To the parK' I said. 'But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the bears come out when there is a storm. Don't go near them. And don't touch them r I went out and saw lots of bears.' wasn't scared. I went near them and touched them. Then' remembered what my grandfather had said. Too late! My teeth turned brown and my skin was covered with cockroaches.' screamed and ran into the forest In the middle of the forest' saw a dragon. Now' live with the dragon, and when it's dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you
- The end - 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.