miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

MY DRAGON AND ME



(HORROR STORY)

I was staying with my friend in an old house in the wood. One night, I wanted to go out. 


"Where are you going?" my friend said "To my friend's house" I said. "But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All spiders come out when there is a storm. Don't go near them. And don't touch them!"

I went out and saw many spiders. I wasn't scared. I went up to them and touched them. Then I remember what my friend had said. Too late! My teeth turned green and my skin was covered in roaches. I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a dragon.

Now I live with the dragon, and when it is dark and stormy, I go to the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.

- The end -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.