martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

THE RIVER


I was staying with my grandmother in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out.

"Where are you going?" said my grandmother. "To the river", I said. "But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the bears come out when there is a storm. Don't go near them. And don't touch them!"

I went out and saw lots of bears. I wasn't scared. I went near them. And touched them. Them I rememberd what my gramdmother had said. Too late!. My teeth turned purple and my skin was covered with scorpions. I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of forest I saw a witch. Now I live with the witch, and when it's dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you...

    THE END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.