viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020

THE MONSTER IN THE FOREST

I was staying with my friend in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out. 

"Where are you going?", said my friend. "To the forest", I said. "But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the spiders come out when there is a storm. Don't go near them and don't touch them!"

I went out and saw a lot of spiders. I wasn't scared. I went near them. Then I remember what my friend said. Too late! My teeth turned black and my skin was covered with spiders. I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a monster...

Now I live with the monster, and when it's dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.

THE END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.