martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

ACTIVIDADES DE INGLÉS PARA HOY MARTES, 12 DE MAYO

ASKING FOR SOMETHING IN A SHOP

1.- Copy these two examples of a dialogue in a shop. Then make four more dialogues, similar to these ones, and send them to my email, like always...

UNCOUNTABLE
  • Hello, can I help you?                                - I'd like some bread
  • How much bread would you like?             - I'd like one loaf of bread,  please
  • Of course, here you are                             - Thank you
  • You're welcome

 COUNTABLE
  • Hello, can I help you?                                - I'd like some biscuits
  • How many biscuits would you like?          - I'd like one packet of biscuits,  please
  • Of course, here you are                             - Thank you
  • You're welcome

Remember: For plural you have to ask: How many...?
       
             (Me gustaría algo de / algunas ...)               (¿Cuánto (singular) / Cuántos (plural)? )
jar: bote, tarro      packet: paquete     bottle: botella      bag: bolsa      loaf: barra     loaves: barras

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.